Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Time Blogger

Okay, this is my first time to blog. I guess I need to get with the times. I am starting a little late, though. Brant is 3, almost 4 and Brylee is 6 months. I am going to do my best to keep up. I will start with Brylee; at her 6 month checkup the other day, she weighed 17 pounds 12 oz and measured 26" long. She is a mess. She has this VERY high pitch squeal. When I get home from school, she wants to be held the whole time. She doesn't want to be put down anywhere. I guess she misses her mommy and wants mommy time. Although it is very flattering, it is extremely difficult when you have a demanding 3 year old wanting your attention, too! Next to Brant. He is an extremely active boy. He loves playing with his toys, especially his doctor bag. He loves "working" on Brylee under a very watchful eye. We are counting on him to be a doctor or a lawyer. He is very argumentative. No matter what, he is right (or so he thinks). He is an awesome big brother; he loves his sister. He is an entertainer, which is super helpful to me!

5 comments:

lizardleg said...

I can't believe Brant and Brylee have their own blog considering their mom can't even keep up her myspace page! I love the pics. Miss you guys bunches. And just so you know Brant gets that arguing thing honestly (Candace was JUST LIKE THAT). Love you guys...hope to see you all soon! *HUGS*

Katie McCrary said...

glad you got a blog. thanks for the info on similac, our pediatrician is in amory though and nash is on similac sensitive, lactose free. thanks though!

celtic eagle said...

Excellent blog. Brant and Brylee need their own newspage. Lookout world! Their mom and pop will certainly be watching and waiting for new posts.

Pop

S. T. Hornsby said...

Hey, this is a great idea! I totally understand and sympathize with Brylee wanting to be held all the time. Emily is the same way - she never wants to be put down, but Peyton demands her attention as well. Hope to see you guys soon! Love, Courtney

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

So glad you have a blog and I found it! Blogging is TOO much fun! Check our blog out when you have time. :) Have a great week!