Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, April 7, 2008

Easter Fun

I am so late updating my blog. I am very behind. Anyway, here is my attempt to catch up. We had a lot of fun Easter weekend. We went to my parents' house on Good Friday in Meridian. On Saturday, we went to the church Easter egg hunt and later in the afternoon, we went to the Lake's Easter egg hunt. Brant and Brylee loved hunting eggs. Brylee even got into it. She was super aggressive at the lake. She intending on getting some eggs! She wanted to start before everyone else could. Brant really enjoyed playing on the jumpers at both the church and lake. That evening, Brant and I dyed Easter eggs for Sunday. Sunday, we all woke up to check out what the Easter Bunny had left them. Brant got a game, crocs, Incredible Hulk sunglasses and candy. Brylee got a baby stroller, crayola toddler markers (which I believe was not a good idea; the Easter Bunny should have payed closer attention to the age range). She also got her favorite treat - Gerber Fruit Snacks. We all got dressed and went to church. It was a great service. After church, we went to Bryan's parents for lunch. We really enjoyed visiting with his family.

No comments: