Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Memorable Memorial Day!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. We went to leave the kids with my parents for our 10 year anniversary. We came home from their house Sunday. Monday, we decided to cookout. While Bryan was cooking ribs, Brant & Brylee played in their kiddie pool with the sprinklers on top of the trampoline. They LOVED it! It was funny to watch them. They both played and played - on the swings, in the car, and ate strawberry marshmallows. They had the best time. It was a fun weekend!

1 comment:

chris said...

Hi, My son Brant now aged 37 sent me your blog, almost in disbelief. I have a daughter named Brylee, now aged 35 , my husbands name is Bryan and I have another daughter whos name is Kobi.Have you ever lived in Brisbane Australia, may I ask how you choose your childrens beautiful names, regards chris