Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Big Girl!

Brylee is really growing up. She has now graduated from the high chair and is joining us at the table with a booster seat. About 2 weeks ago, she tee-teed in the potty at school. Can you believe it! 18 Months old! Today, Bryan called me and told me Brylee had poo-pooed in the potty! Wow! He said she was making the "face". He immediately sat her on the potty. She wasn't too happy about it, but she proceeded to do her business. When she finished, they all cheered and clapped. She was excited! Unfortunately, she is now sick. She threw up at school and had a fever. I hate that she is sick! Bryan is keeping her home tomorrow. I will keep her Thursday if she is not well. Hopefully, it will be over soon!

3 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Ms. Tina told me this afternoon when I went to get Mackenzie that Brylee was sick! Hope she feels better soon! We'll say a prayer! Mackenzie will certainly be missing her friend at school!! I am so proud and AMAZED that she's going potty! Yay!! Smart girl! Some pointers would be great!

Samantha said...

Please share the secrets of potty training!!! I want Hunter to use the potty so bad! lol

Amanda said...

That is awesome! Hope she feels better soon.