Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Where's My Sign?

While we were gone to Meridian this weekend, our McCain/Palin sign was missing from our yard. We didn't think anything about it. The next day while Bryan was taking the kids to school, Brant said, "Daddy, I know who took our sign." Bryan said, "Who?". Brant replies, "Rock Obama." Bryan tried not to laugh. Today, Brant said, "Daddy, did you lock the door to the house?" Bryan said, "Yes, why?" Brant said, "I don't want Rock Obama to take my money." Again, Bryan tried not to laugh. That is too funny. I guess he's worried that Obama wants to start sharing the wealth with his $15.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cute. You need to write those down in your memory book. The things they come up with. They are so funny. Glad you had a great weekend. ~Mauri

Pam Nipper said...

aww.. cute. ya know i know several people that got their signs taken.. :-0

Tara said...

HAHA!! I love that little boy!! P.S. our Mccain sign got stolen out of our yard too!