Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Birthday Fun

Brylee's birthday is Saturday. Tomorrow, I am having her a school party. She is actually sharing her party with Ty. They are two days apart. They have been together since birth pretty much. They are having an Elmo party. The Cookie Mama made their cookies - they are precious. I will post pictures after the party.

On Saturday, she is having a circus party for her actual birthday party. Ty is going to keep with the Elmo theme for his party. I made the invitations for her and for Ty's birthday party.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYLEE!!!

Love, Wowe

Shannon Willcutt said...

Cute invitations, Candace!! They are adorable :) Have a fun party!!

Amanda said...

Wow! She is two! Happy Birthday Brylee!

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

You made these!?! Please do tell how this can be done!

Hornsby Family said...

Hey - two questions for you:
Did you say that you use Adobe Photoshop for the invitations? What version? Other question ... I really want to order some cookies for Emily's birthday party. I don't think she ships. Could you get them and ship them to me? I would just pay you for the entire order (probably 1-2 dozen).