Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello, Spring!

We have thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful weather. I am sad that my spring break is coming to an end. We have been to a couple of playdates at different parks. We met Erika, Isabella, Landry, Tori, Bo, Brayden, Celeste, and Rowe to play last night at the Columbus Lock & Dam park. The kids had fun playing even though it turned a little cooler. Today, we met Terry, Aubree, & Ty at Lee Park and had a picnic. Now, the kids and I are resting until we head to Meridian to see my parents. I guess the only good thing about going back to school is the countdown to summer.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been MISSING you!!!!!!!! Don't want spring break to end but ready to see you. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way lovvvve the pictures!!!!

Amanda said...

8 weeks until summer!! Cute pictures.

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

we had fun playing too! i'll send the pics to celeste today!

Shannon Willcutt said...

We can't wait for summer either!! It was good to see you last Sunday :)

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

hey! I saw Brylee the other day at school playing on the playground and she had a look on her face that she had seen me before. I didn't know they went there,so i didn't reconize her at first, then i saw her hugging on brant and figured it out. we are at MDO program and love it there!-