Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Last Trips of the Summer

Sorry, again I am posting late. The week before school started, we went to Geyser Falls. We had so much fun! Brant again LOVED the Creaky Leaky Water Factory. Brylee did not want to get on the water slides at the Water Factory. Brylee finally went down the slides at the Lil' Squirts Hollow. After she went down a couple of times with my help, she went down by herself about a hundred times. As soon as she got off, she would run right back up to slide again. We all loved floating on the lazy river. We stayed until they closed. We were all worn out, but it was worth it!

Thursday, I met my mom in Macon. The kids were going to spend a couple of days before school started back. They had so much fun. Sorry, no pictures of this. They went and fed ducks, rode the Dentzel Carousel, etc. While they were there, Bryan and I enjoyed a night out at the movies. The next day, when Bryan got off work, we headed to Meridian to spend the weekend. When we got there, Brylee immediately started saying that she did not want to go home. My parents really LOVED hearing that. The next day, we spent the day with family and painting. Bryan and I had bought Brant a desk for his room. We thought he needed a desk since he was starting school. Brylee, of course, wanted one, too. I wanted to paint them. My talented sister stepped in to paint. I helped too, but I only painted what she outlined for me to paint. She actually drew Bully and the M State. I am so proud. They turned out awesome after almost 2 straight days of painting. We were worn out from painting but the outcome was worth it!

3 comments:

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Wow! Those desks are impressive! I have been wanting to take Bes to the water park all summer and we just never made it... do you know when it closes for the fall?

Shannon Willcutt said...

Precious desks...you know those are right up my alley! I love them!!

Got some cookies all ready for you...just need to bag them in the morning :) Tell Brian I'll be dropping them by!

Samantha said...

Love the desks!