Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Last Day of Kindergarten & Award's Day

Brant's last day of Kindergarten was also his award's day. It was a little sad to think that he was graduating from kindergarten and heading to 1st grade in the fall. Brant received 3 awards - the AR reading award, the Silly Bandz award (he was the proudest of this award), and the Good Friend award. The last award really touched my heart. I was told by several people what a good heart Brant has towards a certain little boy. This child has some handicaps, and Brant took it upon himself to help this child. That was his "job" each day. This was a very special award and I was so proud of him. The other award, The Silly Bandz award, is funny, because if you know Brant you would know about his obsession for Silly Bandz. We have so many I could not even begin to tell you how many packs he, or I, or grandparents have purchased. He even has them sorted for ones he could trade and ones to keep. I was also super proud of the AR award. I hope this love for reading will continue. Brant has had a super year and look forward to next year's adventures!

No comments: