Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

More Catching Up - November

I am still trying to catch up. Well, November was very eventful. Brant was in a play at church - he was a shepherd.

During November, Brant had a field trip to the Buffalo Park. I took off and went with him. It turned out to be a great day. The temperature was perfect!

Brylee had her annual Thanksgiving feast at school. Check out my little Indian! Brant was a Pilgrim on the Sunday before Thanksgiving at church. I think they both looked pretty cute! Brant also has been taking Karate. He is now officially a white belt with a black stripe. He really enjoys taking it. I tried to snap some shots during the Thanksgiving break.

During Thanksgiving break, Brylee & I went with some good friends to see the Disney Princesses on Ice. Brylee absolutely LOVED the show! In fact, she has pretended to be a princess at home on ice while changing into different princess costumes.

Thanksgiving was spent with family. We spent most of the day with Bryan's family. We enjoyed seeing all the family we don't usually see. It is crazy that most of us live in the same town, but only see each other on special occasions. We cherish the moments with Bryan's grandparents. They are both in their 90s. It is awesome that my children get to spend time with them. After lots of food, we headed to visit my family in Meridian. We spent several days with them and then visited my grandmother in Laurel who is recovering from being in the hospital. It was good to see her doing so much better. The Thanksgiving weekend then ended great with a Bulldog Egg Bowl win! A perfect Thanksgiving ending!!

No comments: