Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas at Mim & Pop's

We made it to Meridian right about lunch time, which was great because we always seem to miss eating with my family on Christmas. It was really nice to be there with my parents, my brother and his wife, and my sister. After eating and visiting, we headed to open more gifts. The kids again racked up. Buster, my parents' dog was right in the middle of everything, too.





When Brylee was opening gifts, she opened the Barbie townhouse. Little did she know, if was already put together in another room. When she peeked it the box, it was empty. Then my sister took her to where it really was! Notice the before and after photos!
Peeking inside and noticing the box is empty
Before...
After..
The best part was not all the gifts, but spending time with loved ones! Merry Christmas!




No comments: