Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

SNOW much Fun!

We got to play in snow today! The local weatherman lives in our neighborhood and he made snow. It was so cool! It was the only house on the street with snow in the front yard. We couldn't stay too long, because it was SO cold. Brant wanted to make a snowball so bad, but I really couldn't help him because I was holding Brylee. He had fun, though. (Brylee did not enjoy it as much). I did manage to snap a couple of pictures before we headed home!

4 comments:

Welcome to the Shit Show! said...

Wow! That looks like TOO much fun! I'm a tad bit jealous! :) Brant and Brylee are both just as cute as they can be! I wish Brylee would donate some of her hair to Mackenzie! :)

~Sydney Allison~ :) said...

Aw... I love your new blog look! it is adorable! I need to get a ticket to you for the play! See you soon!!!!! :)

:]] MaRlEe [[: said...

Hey Mrs. Smith!!! I got a blog it is marmar97.blogspot.com!!!

Amber said...

hey Mrs.Smith and you are welcome your blog is so cute and your children are to AmBeR~:)