Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Flu was here!

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. Our family was one of the many that got the flu. Brylee was tested a week ago, but did not test positive. Brant was tested this past Monday and he had it. In the meantime, Bryan was not feeling well and Brylee's conditions worsened. I was pretty sure that Bryan and Brylee both had the flu by then. I was the only one well. We all took Tamaflu, all except for Brylee. Babies can't take it. Brant became well by Thursday, but Brylee still coughed quite a bit. Bryan's mom kept her for the rest of the week. Because I took Tamaflu, I had to stop nursing Brylee. I was going to stop anyway, because she will turn one this month, but I wasn't really ready. Ready or not, I had to stop because the affects on babies are not known. She has done okay. She still wakes up in the night, but now I have to go get a bottle. Hopefully, she will soon sleep through the night.

No comments: