Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back to School

We have all officially gone back to school. That is why I haven't posted in a while. Our lives have been SO busy. Brant & Brylee have started new schools. It was a little difficult for them to adjust, but they seem to be doing fine now. Brant can't wait to get there. Brylee cries at first but is fine later. She is a Mama's girl. When I pick her up each day, she wants me to hold her the entire evening. She is doing better though; Bryan said she called for her teacher today. That is progress! My class is going well. It is just hard at the beginning of the year starting over with everything. I feel like I have a good group though. I just hate that we are already back in the swing of things. I LOVED this summer. Doing what I wanted, going to bed when I wanted. Bryan keeps saying, "You have a holiday in three weeks!". He just doesn't understand!!! I will post pictures later!

3 comments:

Marilyn Bowen said...

I am loving this bloggin' It has been such a joy to "find" all you grown up kids!!! Of course that makes me older...your babies are precious. Please tell your MOMS I said hello...Marilyn

Amanda said...

I so understand the busy part. This is my first year in a regular room and I have heard Mrs. West say the same thing about starting over. Looks like I will be in your building each Wed. now, so maybe we can talk.

Pam Nipper said...

hey girl.. yes im hoping everything goes well for us.. Scott has been through alot with his ex wife and so we are just hoping for the best. We will know tomorrow. Oh and Austin Lee is really enjoying the 6th grade, he has all great teachers and he says its easy.. :-) and we went ahead and started austin todd in 7th, that way he wouldnt be behind in school if they say he is staying here. :-0. but i know austin lee misses you... he had lots of fun last year in your room. gosh my baby is growing up tooo fast!!!!