Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend Trip

We went to Meridian this weekend. My sister bought Brylee a bumble bee costume for Halloween. Check out how cute! We also went to Laurel. My favorite cousin was remarried two weeks ago in Savannah, GA. Since most of the family & friends, could not attend, she had her reception this past Saturday in Laurel. I am so happy for her! Her first husband was killed serving our country in Iraq a couple of years ago. Leah is so happy! We also got to see my grandmother on my Dad's side of the family and my aunt. We had a good visit. I don't get to see her enough. I am fortunate to still have a living grandmother!

2 comments:

The Brooks said...

You definately marked your kids!! They are too cute and look so sweet.

Samantha said...

I love that costume! She is going to be the cutest little bumble bee :)