Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Brant's Birthday Party

We had Brant's 5th Birthday Party at Jumpin' Gs. He had a superheroes party. The kids could come dressed as superheroes. Brylee even tried to get into the action. It turned out to be a great party. The kids had so much fun and the cake was AWESOME! Layla, my sister, had a friend to do the cake. It was wonderful. It looked great and tasted great, too. Brant got so much stuff. - nothing duplicated. Brant's favorite thing was just playing with all his friends, especially those from his old school. It was like a reunion for Brant!

3 comments:

Hornsby Family said...

Love the cake! It looked awesome. I am doing birthday cupcakes tomorrow night for Peyton's school on Tuesday - since this is the last week of school before the holidays her "birthday" at school is on Tuesday. I miss you!

Samantha said...

Looks like he had a blast! I want to do Jumpin G's next year for Hunter (if my pocket book can handle it lol).. The cake looked great! Aren't you glad you only have one week of school left?!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!! Jingle Belle has been so bad. I am not going to like it when she leaves. Hope Santa is good to you!!