Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Santa Train

We went Saturday to a Santa Train ride outside of Birmingham. Brant & Brylee were so excited. They got to ride the train with Santa & Mrs. Claus. They even got a gift - a polar bear beanie baby. The plan was to get a good picture of Brant & Brylee with Santa and Mrs. Claus. That did not really happen. Brylee immediately began crying. Santa or Ho Ho, as she refers to him, was great from a distance, but not up close. After Santa greeted the other passengers, one of the train workers took a picture of our family with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Brylee was still unsure, but she did much better. I recommend this ride to anyone. It was a great experience!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

looks like so much fun.. I have not even heard about it! Hunter is the same way with Santa.. except he is unsure of him up close AND far away lol.. glad yall had a good time!

Amanda said...

I have heard lots of things about the train ride. I hope to take the kids next year. It was good to talk to you today!! I know you are happy, but I miss you in our building.Glad you guys had fun.

Brad, Amy, Bes and Mae said...

Sounds like fun... I can't wait to take Bes to all those fun things... you must tell me where you got Brylee's shirt! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANT!!!! Hope you have a fun party. Brooklyn