Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

We had a great time Memorial Day Weekend. On Friday night, Brant went to his first sleepover/campout. Bryan helped chaperone so Brylee & I enjoyed some girl time. Brylee and I shopped for flipflops (and let me tell you, it is hard trying to find flipflops to fit a 2 year old!). My parents came into town Sunday to visit. We ate tons of great food, thanks to my husband and his grill. Monday, we ate with Bryan's brother and fiance' down at the river. After we left there, the kids just enjoyed playing outside. They rode bicycles, played in the sprinklers, played with chalk, rode their power wheel toys. I also spent a lot of time this weekend watching the Jon & Kate Plus 8 marathon. Bryan said one morning that he felt he woke up in a nightmare. He went to bed watching the show and woke up to the show. I just seem to be so preoccupied with this family right now. I was counting down until the season 5 premiere. I really hope the work out their differences, but it is not looking good.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am so sad about Jon & Kate too!!! It really doesn't look good at all!