Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Swimming Lessons

It is time for swimming lessons again. This is Brant's 4th year taking swimming lessons from Mrs. Pam. He can swim but needs to learn different strokes/techniques. He works really hard in class so he can jump off the diving board after his lessons. He did that both yesterday and today. Brylee, on the other hand, is taking lessons for the first time. She is in the same class with her buddy, Ty. I was worried that she would be scared of the water, but that was not the case. She did great! Both of the kids are doing well. I remember at my swimming lessons when I was little, I was petrified to jump off the diving board without floaties. I am so glad that Brant is not that way! I don't think Brylee will be that way either!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I am glad they are doing well in swimming lessons! I need to put Hunter's pictures up.. He is loving the water this year too!!!